You will need the following:
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1 desert spoon corn flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk powder
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 2 dried bananas chopped to bite size.
What to do:
- Pack all dried ingredients together before leaving.
- Put all ingredients into a small pot
- Add 1/2 cup water and mix through.
- Place in a double boiler and cover.
- Add the heat and let boil
- Top up the water as required – don’t let it run dry.
- Steam for 10 minutes.
- Cut a corner of the bag and pour into a mold (or leave in the bag)
- Steam in your double boilder for 10 minutes.