- McKillops Bridge uncoventionally June 27, 2015
- Gloucester Tree February 6, 2015
- Launch of Project 40 – Te Araroa Trail Page January 28, 2015
- Reblog of interview with East Gippsland Outdoors editor Andrew Barnes December 23, 2014
- Western Arthurs Range, Tasmania December 23, 2014
Category Archives: Uncategorized
With some time to kill today I made the short 3km walk to the Gloucester tree that is just out of town. Wow. It is massive and the view from the top awesome. Not much in the way of protection … Continue reading
I’ve just added a new page that will take readers to my Project 40 – Te Araroa blog that will document my 3,000 km tramp through New Zealand later this year. Hope you enjoy.
I didn’t want to loose this so have re-blogged here. EGO INTERVIEW EGO is going to post occasional interviews with ‘local adventurers’. First into the public EGO eye is Bairnsdale local Mick “Boris” Beckers. Boris is a relaxed, 38 year … Continue reading
Check out my latest trip report for the Western Arthurs in Tasmania. I’ve also added a new section to the blog with Gear Lists.
Unfortunately my trip to the Western Arthurs was cut short. I was hoping to traverse the whole range from Moraine A to the Lucifer Ridge and back along the Mackays track but after 5 days of constant fog, misty rain … Continue reading