I’ve just added a new trip report from our journey through the Little River Gorge in East Gippsland. Not quite canyoning and not quick bush walking. Maybe we need a new hybrid canyon walking or something like that. Anyway check it out here.
- McKillops Bridge uncoventionally June 27, 2015
- Gloucester Tree February 6, 2015
- Launch of Project 40 – Te Araroa Trail Page January 28, 2015
- Reblog of interview with East Gippsland Outdoors editor Andrew Barnes December 23, 2014
- Western Arthurs Range, Tasmania December 23, 2014