With some time to kill today I made the short 3km walk to the Gloucester tree that is just out of town. Wow. It is massive and the view from the top awesome. Not much in the way of protection up the 53m climb, just hold on tight.
- McKillops Bridge uncoventionally June 27, 2015
- Gloucester Tree February 6, 2015
- Launch of Project 40 – Te Araroa Trail Page January 28, 2015
- Reblog of interview with East Gippsland Outdoors editor Andrew Barnes December 23, 2014
- Western Arthurs Range, Tasmania December 23, 2014