What this space – I’ve just (30 Jun 2017) purchased a new Garmin inreach two way satellite communicator and about to suspend my SPOT account. The beauty of this new device is that I can use it as a GPS, for emergency SOS destress, track and share my location and maintain text/email communications in the remotest area using the Iridium satellite network. Once I work out how to share my locations I’ll post a link here.
- McKillops Bridge uncoventionally June 27, 2015
- Gloucester Tree February 6, 2015
- Launch of Project 40 – Te Araroa Trail Page January 28, 2015
- Reblog of interview with East Gippsland Outdoors editor Andrew Barnes December 23, 2014
- Western Arthurs Range, Tasmania December 23, 2014