The winter escape is planned. Rec leave is booked and the countdown has begun. I’m off to Hinchinbrook Island to walk the Thorsborne Trail in a less than 10 days and looking forward to soaking in the sun. Watch this space for a new trip report soon. I know it’s a world renowned walk but I’m expecting it to be completely different to my usual bushwalking fair. Four days to hike 30km and a lot of this distance along beaches means I can afford to take a few more luxuries. Can’t wait!
- McKillops Bridge uncoventionally June 27, 2015
- Gloucester Tree February 6, 2015
- Launch of Project 40 – Te Araroa Trail Page January 28, 2015
- Reblog of interview with East Gippsland Outdoors editor Andrew Barnes December 23, 2014
- Western Arthurs Range, Tasmania December 23, 2014